Are you joining the SpecgCraft server for an SGEDU Minecraft kids program or event? Follow the instructions to get started using the server. This server is only open to kids ages 5 to 14. Unknown guests will be kicked and blacklisted.
How do I join?
1. open multiplayer After opening the game's launcher and clicking "play", you can click "multiplayer" to open the multiplayer menu.
(Note that Minecraft Java Edition for Mac OS, Windows, or Linux is required. The server is compatible with all Minecraft versions 1.8.0 and up.)
2. Add Server Click the add server button at the bottom right corner of the multiplayer menu.
3. Server Info Copy the information from the screenshot displayed on the left of these instructions into the empty boxes on your Minecraft software. Make sure to copy exactly as shown including the periods.
4. Server added Once the information is copied, you can click done to return to the multiplayer menu. Proceed to step 5.
5. join the server! Now you should have the server added to your list of servers in the multiplayer menu. Double click the server to join.
If the server reports the error "connection timed out", wait 30 seconds and then try joining again. If you have difficulties connecting, send an email to with a screenshot of the error message and they will assist you further.
What are the controls?
What is there to do?
Competition Tent The competitive activities tent is filled with various competitive activities including theParkour Olympics, Bed Wars, and Skywars. More will be added in the future.
Battle Dome In the Battle Dome, there are several different players versus players game modes including Battle Royale, Team Battles, and Conquest. More modes coming in the future.
Adventure Castle The Adventure Castle focuses on large-scale adventures to sink hours of playtime into. Explore a massive city where no rules exist in Ruleless Baystate City and other huge maps.
Assorted Arcade Choose from 4 different arcade activities including Zombie Apocalypse, Capture the Flag, Spleef, and Detective. More planned for release in the future.